205 - 211 East Georgia
- Area in Sqft 867
- Transaction Type Sublease
- Zoning HA-1A
About the Property
SUBLEASE: Great office space in rapidly evolving South East Chinatown
Rare sublease* opportunity for a great small format, bright, corner office space featuring:
- Large open work area
- One private office
- One call room
*This is a sublease expiring at the end of March 2023 with rent escalations of $0.50 per year.
211 East Georgia Street
Originaly designed by famed local architect James Cheng, Golden Crown Centre, also known as 211 East Georgia Street, is a well-constructed concrete building containing street-level retail, health services on the lower level, and above grade vehicle parking and offices. It is situated at the Northeast corners of Main Street and East Georgia Street in the rapidly redeveloping neighourhood of South East Chinatown. The building was constructed in 1986, before going through extensive upgrades and renovations which completed in 2013.
- Ample monthly and visitor parking available.
- Bike storage and after trip facilities.
- Gym, Physiotherapist, Dentist, Coffee Shop, Pizza Shop, and Cake Shop on site.
- Walking distance to major transit routes and bus stop directly in front.