45 Blood Alley Square
- Area in Sqft 1,263
- Zoning HA-1
About the Property
About this House in Gastown, Vancouver
Truly a rare, one-of-a-kind, space on the cobblestone-lined streets of Gastown with frontage on Blood Alley Square. Ideally located for both retail and restaurant users, this building exudes a modern elegance that compliments the true charm and character of the community.
- Beautifully designed space featuring board-formed concrete and exposed brick walls, great ceiling heights, geothermal heating, and large windows overlooking the new Blood Alley Square.
- This location benefits from the planned revitalization of Blood Alley Square and Westbank’s 33 West Cordova St, with plans for a new walkthrough to Blood Alley Square from West Cordova St.
- Currently being used as Restaurant Class-A space with a seating capacity of 51 people*.
- Additional 1,496 ft2 Cellar Space may be available, adding an additional capacity of 60 people*.
* Capacity based on existing tenant’s current approved license.
**Municipal Address: 45 Trounce Alley, Vancouver, BC V6B1C7.